Fender CD 60 Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar Satin Natural
Fender quality for lefty beginners. This is a Manufacturer Refurbished Guitar.
The dreadnought body style provides a big sound and a classic look. The CD100LH features a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, and chrome die-cast machine heads.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CD100 LH (Left Handed)
- Body Style: dreadnought (Left-Handed)
- Color: Natural Finish Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato Fingerboard Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100) to 4.92" (152mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Dot Position Inlays